This edition: Legal Aid SocietyTweet
Original tape date: February 7, 2014.
First aired: February 19, 2014.
CityWide series host Ken Fisher continues the 18th season on CUNY-TV, talking with Steven Banks, Attorney-in-Chief at The Legal Aid Society.
The Legal Aid Society is a private, not-for-profit legal services organization, the oldest and largest in the nation, dedicated since 1876 to providing quality legal representation to low-income New Yorkers. It is dedicated to one simple but powerful belief: that no New Yorker should be denied access to justice because of poverty. The Society handles 300,000 individual cases and matters annually and provides a comprehensive range of legal services in three areas: the Civil, Criminal and Juvenile Rights Practices.
Steven Banks Attorney-in-Chief, Legal Aid Society
- Big Issues - Jobs / Jonathan Bowles
- Thursday, March 22 - 5:30am
- Fernando Ferrer, former Bronx Borough Pres. and co-chairman, Mercury Public Affairs
- Thursday, March 8 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 15 - 5:30am
- Talking Politics - National & Local / Andrew Rasiej
- Thursday, February 22 - 5:30am
- Thursday, March 1 - 5:30am