This edition: Dan Biederman, Bryant ParkTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2014.
First aired: November 19, 2014.
CityWide series host Ken Fisher continues the 19th season on CUNY-TV, talking with Daniel Biederman, co-founder of Grand Central Partnership, 34th Street Partnership, Chelsea Improvement Company, and Bryant Park Corporation. He currently serves as the President of Bryant Park Management Corp and has consulted on downtown redevelopment efforts in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Newark.
Dan Biederman President, Bryant Park Management Corp.
- Big Issues - Crime and NYPD Policing
- Thursday, June 14 - 5:30am
- Richard Steier, editor of The Chief-Leader, the New York City-based civil service weekly newspaper focused on municipal government and labor unions.
- Thursday, May 31 - 5:30am
- Thursday, June 7 - 5:30am
- Big Issues - NYC Waterfront Post Sandy
- Thursday, May 24 - 5:30am