This edition: How Does Technology Transform Thinking?
Light-speed technology is accelerating, and even changing the way we think. So much so that you're irritated when there a 10-second delay in downloading a Internet site even when just a few years ago you were thrilled to a
same-day fax. Today's expert panelists take on technology to discuss what it is about technology that is affecting our modes of thought, how thinking has changed, and how humans can keep up with the raging pace of technological change. Joining host Robert Kuhn are geopolitical economist Francis Fukuyama; artificial intelligence expert Marvin Minsky; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; planetary scientist Bruce Murray and technological innovator George Kozmetsky.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Monday, December 17 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am