This edition: Can We Imagine the Far Future - Year 3000?
Everyone knows it's important to think ahead -- but just how far do you need to go? Some say we should be looking up to 1,000 years into the next millennium, at what kinds of jobs will exist, what will we drive, and how will we learn, communicate, worship and wonder. Find out what today's top scientists, governments, educators and social scientists are thinking about, why you should care, and how it will affect the world, and your own family's future. Joining host Robert Kuhn are creativity pioneer Edward de Bono; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; futurist Graham T.T. Molitor; and planetary scientist Bruce Murray.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Monday, December 17 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am