This edition: Can We Imagine the Far Future - Year 3000?
Everyone knows it's important to think ahead -- but just how far do you need to go? Some say we should be looking up to 1,000 years into the next millennium, at what kinds of jobs will exist, what will we drive, and how will we learn, communicate, worship and wonder. Find out what today's top scientists, governments, educators and social scientists are thinking about, why you should care, and how it will affect the world, and your own family's future. Joining host Robert Kuhn are creativity pioneer Edward de Bono; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; futurist Graham T.T. Molitor; and planetary scientist Bruce Murray.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm