This edition: Can We Imagine the Far Future - Year 3000?
Everyone knows it's important to think ahead -- but just how far do you need to go? Some say we should be looking up to 1,000 years into the next millennium, at what kinds of jobs will exist, what will we drive, and how will we learn, communicate, worship and wonder. Find out what today's top scientists, governments, educators and social scientists are thinking about, why you should care, and how it will affect the world, and your own family's future. Joining host Robert Kuhn are creativity pioneer Edward de Bono; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; futurist Graham T.T. Molitor; and planetary scientist Bruce Murray.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:00pm