This edition: How Does Creativity Work at Work?
Creativity forms something from nothing, but innovation shapes that something into practical products and services. Today's panelists discuss the connection between creativity and innovation; how businesses can cultivate and grow organizational creativity; and why these attributes are so critical for organizations and individuals in today's changing work environment. Joining host Robert Kuhn are television producer Stephen J. Cannell; inventor, author and entrepreneur Ray Kurzweil; author and authority on creativity and happiness Mihaly Csikszentmihaly; music educator Robert Freeman; and psychiatrist and corporate creativity expert John Kao.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am