This edition: Will Gene Therapy Change the Human Race?
The revolutionary medical breakthrough of gene therapy is much more than the treatment of disease by altering human DNA -- it offers the intriguing possibility of creating "designer children." Today's experts debate the benefits of and difference between genetic therapy and genetic enhancement, and the ethical impact of altering human evolution. Joining host Robert Kuhn are evolutionary biologist Francisco Ayala; gene therapist French Anderson; best-selling author and surgeon Sherwin Nuland; biophysicist Gregory Stock; and neuroscientist Allan Tobin.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm