This edition: Will the Internet Change Humanity?
Experts in public policy, technology and media gather to discuss the full and real impact of the Internet and the information age on humans and humanity. Find out how access to information, instant gratification and the personal,
institutional and growing global impact of computer use and Internet access are changing the way we think, the way we do things, our communities and our civilization. Marvin Minsky, a leading authority on artificial intelligence joins host Robert Kuhn along with geopolitical economist Francis Fukuyama; technological analyst George Geis; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; and planetary scientist Bruce Murray.
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Cosmology and Creation?
- Monday, June 4 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 12:30pm
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 9:30am