This edition: What's Creativity and Who's Creative?
Creativity is exciting, but also demanding, consuming, frustrating, and addicting. It's inspiring, but also fickle, erratic, tricky, and risky. Experts gather to discuss this remarkable thing called creativity in a lively discussion that combines sweeping theories, fascinating stories, clever experiments and personal confessions. Find out where creativity comes from, how it's applied, and why it can be found anywhere, at home or work, in art as well as science. Joining host Robert Kuhn are television producer Stephen J. Cannell; inventor, entrepreneur Ray Kurzweil; creativity and happiness authority Mihaly Csikszentmihaly; music educator Robert Freeman; and corporate creativity expert John Kao.
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Cosmology and Creation?
- Monday, June 4 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 12:30pm
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 9:30am