This edition: New Communities for the New Millennium?
The word "community" may sound archaic, a social remnant of the idyllic 1950s. But paradoxically, in our high-tech age of instant information, "community" is more relevant than ever, though its broader boundaries and greater diversities may surprise you. Today's panelists explore communities in all forms, from political and social to scientific and technological. Joining host Robert Kuhn are astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson; founder and president of the Discovery Institute Bruce Chapman; social architect Barbara Marx Hubbard; Yale Law School student Saru Jayaraman; and linguist John McWhorter.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am