This edition: Can We See the Near Future - Year 2025?
Close you eyes. Now fast-forward 25 years. Open your eyes. What do you see? Humanity has moved through the agrarian age to the industrial age and now, the information age. With what moniker will we label our future? Experts gather to argue where we've been, what we've learned, what the future holds in store, and if it really is possible to forecast the not too distant future. Joining host Robert Kuhn are creativity pioneer Edward de Bono; fuzzy logic expert Bart Kosko; artificial intelligence expert Edward Feigenbaum; futurist Graham T.T. Molitor; and planetary scientist Bruce Murray.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm