This edition: Can ESP Affect Our Lives?
Most people believe that ESP, or extrasensory perception, is real. Most scientists assume the opposite. Is ESP wishful thinking, sloppy science or clever conjuring -- or could it be real? Today's experts explore the topics of the paranormal, extrasensory perception, the power of mind-over-body and why accepting the reality of things nonphysical would require changing our entire world view. Joining host Robert Kuhn are physicist James Trefil; parapsychologist Dean Radin; neuropsychologist Barry Beyerstein; anthropologist Marilyn Schlitz; and parapsychologist Charles Tart.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm