This edition: Whatever Happened to Ethics and Civility?
Many blame the feverish pace of modern society and the intensity and ferocity of competition for today's lack of morals and common courtesy. Yet, many more believe that society is impoverished without ethics and civility. Today's
expert panelists discuss the waning ethics and civility in American society and debate what, if anything, can be done about it. Joining host Robert Kuhn are the founder and president of the Discovery Institute Bruce Chapman; Yale
Law School student Saru Jayaraman; linguist John McWhorter; social architect Barbara Marx Hubbard; and theologian Richard Mouw.
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Monday, December 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 19 - 8:05am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm