This edition: Why is Quantum Physics So Beautiful?
Beautiful, elegant and full of charm and symmetry. That's how some scientists would describe quantum physics, the most basic and scientific picture of our world. Join top scientists and watch as they turn on to and describe what they think is so special about quantum physics. Joining host Robert Kuhn are Nobel Laureate and physicist Leon Lederman; physicist/cosmologist Andrei Linde; theoretical physicist Steve Koonin; scientist and sci-fi author Gregory Benford; and physicist Charles Buchanan
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm