This edition: Why is Quantum Physics So Beautiful?
Beautiful, elegant and full of charm and symmetry. That's how some scientists would describe quantum physics, the most basic and scientific picture of our world. Join top scientists and watch as they turn on to and describe what they think is so special about quantum physics. Joining host Robert Kuhn are Nobel Laureate and physicist Leon Lederman; physicist/cosmologist Andrei Linde; theoretical physicist Steve Koonin; scientist and sci-fi author Gregory Benford; and physicist Charles Buchanan
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm