This edition: Who Needs Sex Therapy?
Got sex? As a society, we certainly are obsessed with sex, but despite the hype, some experts claim that as individuals we're finding less pleasure and fulfillment. Today's top scientists and social experts discuss a topic that is at once ultimately private and excessively public. They offer insight into our society's sexual norms and discuss why and how a new kind of "sex therapy" may offer help to many. Joining host Robert Kuhn are sex therapists Cliff and Joyce Penner; best-selling author and surgeon Sherwin Nuland; human sexuality authority Paul Abramson; and medical historian Vern Bullough.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am