This edition: Who Needs Sex Therapy?
Got sex? As a society, we certainly are obsessed with sex, but despite the hype, some experts claim that as individuals we're finding less pleasure and fulfillment. Today's top scientists and social experts discuss a topic that is at once ultimately private and excessively public. They offer insight into our society's sexual norms and discuss why and how a new kind of "sex therapy" may offer help to many. Joining host Robert Kuhn are sex therapists Cliff and Joyce Penner; best-selling author and surgeon Sherwin Nuland; human sexuality authority Paul Abramson; and medical historian Vern Bullough.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 10:00am
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm