This edition: Can You Learn to be Creative?
For years we thought that in order to be creative you had to "be born with it." Now, new thinking on the subject reveals that everyone can learn to be more imaginative and creative -- all you need is high energy and strong motivation. Find out how to tap into this learned skill from today's expert panelists. Joining host Robert Kuhn are scientist and sci-fi novelist Gregory Benford; creativity and happiness authority Mihaly Csikszentmihaly; corporate creativity expert John Kao; artist Todd Siler; and poet Rhoda Janzen.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm