This edition: Can You Learn to be Creative?
For years we thought that in order to be creative you had to "be born with it." Now, new thinking on the subject reveals that everyone can learn to be more imaginative and creative -- all you need is high energy and strong motivation. Find out how to tap into this learned skill from today's expert panelists. Joining host Robert Kuhn are scientist and sci-fi novelist Gregory Benford; creativity and happiness authority Mihaly Csikszentmihaly; corporate creativity expert John Kao; artist Todd Siler; and poet Rhoda Janzen.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 10:00am
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm