This edition: What is Parapsychology?
There's something to be said about telepathy, clairvoyance and psychokinesis, despite the fact that it may be inexplicable in scientific terms or by natural law. In the scientific arena, the psychological phenomena of parapsychology fascinates some and simply annoys others. Today's panelists from the fields of science and parapsychology debate whether ESP can really be studied as a science and if claims of strange, psychic phenomena can be subject to the scientific method. Joining host Robert Kuhn are physicist James Trefil; parapsychologist Dean Radin; neuropsychologist Barry Beyerstein; anthropologist Marilyn Schlitz; and parapsychologist Charles Tart.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:00pm