This edition: How Does the Autistic Brain Work?
Crammed into our craniums, the three-pound human brain may be the most complex matter in the universe. And scientists are learning more about how it works by investigating how it doesn't work. A 13 year-old young man named Tito Mukhopadhyay may be the Rosetta stone for autism, revealing what it feels like to be autistic.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm