This edition: Microbes - Friend or Foe?Online media for this show is not available on cuny.tv.
Bacteria become resistant to our antibiotics. Viruses evolve with blinding speed. Prions may lurk in our meat. Anthrax is put into our mail. Stranger yet, could microbes be causing other illnesses, like cancers and heart attacks?
- Can the Cosmos Have a Reason?
- Monday, March 26 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 12:30pm
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, April 9 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 5:00pm