This edition: How Does Order Arise in the Universe?
Get two Nobel laureates, put them in a room, try to shake them up, fail, and get a lot of visionary thinking about stars, planets, living things, people -- plausible new theories of how all this developed from the maelstrom of the early universe.
Guests: David Baltimore Murray Gell-Mann. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am