This edition: How Does Order Arise in the Universe?
Get two Nobel laureates, put them in a room, try to shake them up, fail, and get a lot of visionary thinking about stars, planets, living things, people -- plausible new theories of how all this developed from the maelstrom of the early universe.
Guests: David Baltimore Murray Gell-Mann. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm