This edition: Will Computers Take A Quantum Leap?
As quantum engineer, Seth Lloyd blithely states, "a quantum computer is to a computer what a laser is to a light bulb. That explains a lot, and nothing."
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm