This edition: Who Gets to Validate Alternative Medicine?
Throughout history, human beings always have sought to prevent disease, cure illness, reduce pain, and relieve suffering. In recent times, science has made medicine more predictable, increasing success rates and identifying side effects to an unprecedented extent. But challenges to scientific medicine have accelerated in the past 30 years. In this program, the challenged give the challengers one tough time.
Guests: Hyla Cass M.D.; William Jarvis, Ph.D.; Dan Labriola N.D.; Wallace Sampson M.D. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm