This edition: Who Gets to Validate Alternative Medicine?
Throughout history, human beings always have sought to prevent disease, cure illness, reduce pain, and relieve suffering. In recent times, science has made medicine more predictable, increasing success rates and identifying side effects to an unprecedented extent. But challenges to scientific medicine have accelerated in the past 30 years. In this program, the challenged give the challengers one tough time.
Guests: Hyla Cass M.D.; William Jarvis, Ph.D.; Dan Labriola N.D.; Wallace Sampson M.D. Host: Robert L. Kuhn.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 10:00am
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm