This edition: Arguing God from MoralityOnline media for this show is not available on cuny.tv.
Humans have a sense of right and wrong. Does this mean that morality is absolute? And if absolute, would God be needed to make it so? Even theologians are perplexed by God & Morality; some even admit it.
- Can the Cosmos Have a Reason?
- Monday, March 26 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 12:30pm
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, April 9 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 5:00pm