This edition: How is God The Creator?
If God exists, did God create everything? Did God create out of literally “nothing”? Suppose there was no beginning to the cosmos, just the universe going through endless cycles, what then? And what about “abstract objects” like logic and numbers, which seem to exist without any cause and no creator?
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Cosmology and Creation?
- Monday, June 4 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 12:30pm
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 9:30am