This edition: Can Religion be Explained Without God?
Most people believe that God exists and religion is God’s revelation. But some claim that religion needs nothing supernatural; that religion, without God, can flourish because personal psychology and group sociology drive religion.
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:30pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Tuesday, December 19 - 8:05am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm