This edition: How do People Maintain their Identity?
What does it mean to be a “self”? Look at an old photo. Then look in the mirror. Those two images are of the same person, right? How so? They don’t look the same. Their memories are different. And virtually every atom is different. We feel unity across time, but is this solidified self an illusion?
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm