This edition: Is God a Person?
If God exists, perhaps the most important question is whether God is a “person”. Only a person has awareness, beliefs, intents, goals, relationships. An impersonal force has none of these. If my hope counts, God exists and God is a person. But that’s absurd: my hope counts for nothing.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am