This edition: Arguing God from Natural Theology
From biblical times to Darwin, natural theology tried to detect and discern God by seeing and sensing His presence in the world—the world alone, without revelation. But after Darwin’s theory of evolution, natural theology was rejected, even ridiculed. Why, now, its surprising revival?
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:00pm