This edition: Arguing God from Natural Theology
From biblical times to Darwin, natural theology tried to detect and discern God by seeing and sensing His presence in the world—the world alone, without revelation. But after Darwin’s theory of evolution, natural theology was rejected, even ridiculed. Why, now, its surprising revival?
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:30pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm