This edition: Arguing God from Natural Theology
From biblical times to Darwin, natural theology tried to detect and discern God by seeing and sensing His presence in the world—the world alone, without revelation. But after Darwin’s theory of evolution, natural theology was rejected, even ridiculed. Why, now, its surprising revival?
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Monday, December 17 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am