This edition: Arguing for Agnosticism
Agnostics claim that they do not know whether or not God exists. Theists surmise they’re reprobates. Atheists suppose they’re cowards. Are there different kinds of agnostics? Can agnosticism deepen appreciation for existence?
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm