This edition: How Do Belief Systems Work?
We like to think that we are rational, that what we believe is what is true. But we often believe because of our “belief systems”—“how we believe” may be more important than “what we believe.”
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm