This edition: Confronting Consciousness
Consciousness is what mental activity feels like inside—the private inner experience of sensation, thought and emotion. Consciousness is like nothing else.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm