This edition: What Causes Religious Belief?Online media for this show is not available on cuny.tv.
First aired: November 11, 2014.
Why are religions so pervasive, across diverse human cultures? If God exists, would God have made it so? But there are entirely natural reasons to expect the widespread belief in God.
- Can the Cosmos Have a Reason?
- Monday, March 26 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 12:30pm
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, April 9 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 5:00pm