This edition: Does Moral Responsibility Require Free Will?
First aired: November 25, 2014.
Philosophers and brain scientists argue that our 'will' is less 'free' than we think. How do debates about free will impact morality and civil society, including the judicial system and legal defenses?
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Cosmology and Creation?
- Monday, June 4 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 12:30pm
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 9:30am