This edition: Does Moral Responsibility Require Free Will?Online media for this show is not available on cuny.tv.
First aired: November 25, 2014.
Philosophers and brain scientists argue that our 'will' is less 'free' than we think. How do debates about free will impact morality and civil society, including the judicial system and legal defenses?
- Can the Cosmos Have a Reason?
- Monday, March 26 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, March 27 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, March 28 - 12:30pm
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, April 9 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 10 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 11 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 14 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 15 - 5:00pm