This edition: Why God, Not Nothing?
First aired: August 18, 2015.
To solve the great mystery 'Why does Anything At All Exist?', many invoke 'God'. But isn't God also 'Anything'? How could God be the reason why there is 'Something' rather than 'Nothing'?
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm