This edition: Can the Mind Heal the Body?
First aired: September 8, 2015.
Stress triggers sickness, shortens life. Tranquility promotes wellness, lengthens life. How we think affects how we feel. Psychosomatic medicine is modern medicine. But what works, and what doesn't? What's science, and what's not? With Deepak Chopra, Rudolph Tanzi, Elissa Epel, Gino Yu and Murali Doraiswamy.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm