This edition: Does Design Point to God?
First aired: September 29, 2015.
To argue for God, the easy way appears to be 'design', the obvious order and apparent purpose of the world. How could all of this be if there were no God? Quite easily, says science. What's the deep thinking on both sides? With Owen Gingerich, Ernan McMullin, Colin McGinn and Paul Davies.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm