This edition: Does Design Point to God?
First aired: September 29, 2015.
To argue for God, the easy way appears to be 'design', the obvious order and apparent purpose of the world. How could all of this be if there were no God? Quite easily, says science. What's the deep thinking on both sides? With Owen Gingerich, Ernan McMullin, Colin McGinn and Paul Davies.
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:30pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm