This edition: Does Design Point to God?
First aired: September 29, 2015.
To argue for God, the easy way appears to be 'design', the obvious order and apparent purpose of the world. How could all of this be if there were no God? Quite easily, says science. What's the deep thinking on both sides? With Owen Gingerich, Ernan McMullin, Colin McGinn and Paul Davies.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Challenges of Analytic Theology?
- Monday, December 24 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, December 25 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 26 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 10:00am
- Sunday, December 30 - 5:00pm
- God's Sovereignty: A Tribute to Hugh McCann
- Tuesday, December 18 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, December 19 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, December 22 - 10:00am