This edition: Why a Body in a Resurrection?
First aired: October 20, 2015.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam teach the 'resurrection of the body', the person brought back to life. But isn't a 'body' out of place in a nonphysical hereafter? Isn't a body a burden throughout eternity? Moreover, how to resurrect a body? With Eleonore Stump, Dean W. Zimmerman, Peter van Inwagen and Eric Steinhart.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm