This edition: Why a Body in a Resurrection?
First aired: October 20, 2015.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam teach the 'resurrection of the body', the person brought back to life. But isn't a 'body' out of place in a nonphysical hereafter? Isn't a body a burden throughout eternity? Moreover, how to resurrect a body? With Eleonore Stump, Dean W. Zimmerman, Peter van Inwagen and Eric Steinhart.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm