This edition: Why a Body in a Resurrection?
First aired: October 20, 2015.
Judaism, Christianity and Islam teach the 'resurrection of the body', the person brought back to life. But isn't a 'body' out of place in a nonphysical hereafter? Isn't a body a burden throughout eternity? Moreover, how to resurrect a body? With Eleonore Stump, Dean W. Zimmerman, Peter van Inwagen and Eric Steinhart.
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:30pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm