This edition: Must Multiple Universes Exist?
First aired: October 27, 2015.
Of all human knowledge, the most stunning may be multiple universes-very many universes, perhaps an infinite number of universes. Are multiple universes-the 'multiverse' - scientific fact, theory or speculation? With Alexander Vilenkin, Alan H. Guth, Raphael Bousso, Max Tegmark, Don Page and Paul Davies.
- What Exists?
- Monday, January 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 17 - 12:30pm
- Why Philosophy of Physics & Cosmology?
- Monday, January 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, January 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, January 3 - 12:30pm
- Observing Physics, Observing Nature?
- Wednesday, December 20 - 12:30pm