This edition: Must Multiple Universes Exist?
First aired: October 27, 2015.
Of all human knowledge, the most stunning may be multiple universes-very many universes, perhaps an infinite number of universes. Are multiple universes-the 'multiverse' - scientific fact, theory or speculation? With Alexander Vilenkin, Alan H. Guth, Raphael Bousso, Max Tegmark, Don Page and Paul Davies.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm