This edition: Must Multiple Universes Exist?
First aired: October 27, 2015.
Of all human knowledge, the most stunning may be multiple universes-very many universes, perhaps an infinite number of universes. Are multiple universes-the 'multiverse' - scientific fact, theory or speculation? With Alexander Vilenkin, Alan H. Guth, Raphael Bousso, Max Tegmark, Don Page and Paul Davies.
- Multiverse: What's Real?
- Monday, October 1 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 2 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 7 - 5:00pm
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, October 8 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 9 - 8:00am, 2:05pm
- Wednesday, October 10 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 13 - 10:00am
- Sunday, October 14 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, October 15 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, October 16 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, October 17 - 12:30pm