This edition: Toward a Science of Consciousness
First aired: November 3, 2015.
Why do we have inner awareness? Why does it 'feel like something' inside to see, hear, taste, think? It's called 'consciousness' and it seems mysterious-but can science explain it? We talk to experts at the 20th biennial conference, "Toward a Science of Consciousness." With Stuart Hameroff, David Chalmers, Daniel Dennett, Deepak Chopra, Susan Blackmore and Rebecca Newberger Goldstein.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:00pm