This edition: Big Questions in Free Will, Part 1
First aired: November 10, 2015.
What is free will? Do we have free will? The 'Big Questions in Free Will' project tackles these issues in a multi-year study. In Part I, scientists and philosophers research, test, and advance thinking on free will. With Alfred Mele, Galen Strawson, John Searle, Peter van Inwagen, Christof Koch, Uri Maoz, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Thalia Wheatley and Peter Tse.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm