This edition: Big Questions in Free Will, Part 2
First aired: November 17, 2015.
How we think about free will affects how we live our lives and structure our societies. In Part II of our following the multi-year 'Big Questions in Free Will' project, experts discuss the psychological, social and moral aspects of Free Will. With Bertram Malle, Eddy Nahmias, Roy Baumeister, Patrick Haggard, Adina Roskies, Walter Sinnott-Armstrong and Alfred Mele.
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Cosmology and Creation?
- Monday, June 4 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 5 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 12:30pm
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 26 - 9:30am