This edition: How Can God Not Be Free?
First aired: December 1, 2015.
Does God have real choices? Or is God bound tightly by God's own nature? Can God do absolutely everything? Can God be 'brave'? Can God 'improve'? For God to be God, how can God be constrained all? With Michael Almeida, Hugh McCann, Matthews Grant and David Hunt.
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Monday, April 23 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, April 24 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am