This edition: How Can God Not Be Free?
First aired: December 1, 2015.
Does God have real choices? Or is God bound tightly by God's own nature? Can God do absolutely everything? Can God be 'brave'? Can God 'improve'? For God to be God, how can God be constrained all? With Michael Almeida, Hugh McCann, Matthews Grant and David Hunt.
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 17 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 18 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm