This edition: Does the Cosmos Have a Reason?
First aired: March 8, 2016.
How breathtakingly vast is the universe. How majestic. Is there meaning, purpose—a reason? Some scientists say no; we create our own purpose. Others look to God, while some seek meaning in the search for aliens. All see beauty.
Host: Robert Lawrence Kuhn
- What is Philosophy of Biology?
- Monday, June 18 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, June 19 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 20 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 24 - 5:00pm
- When Brains Go Bad?
- Monday, July 2 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 3 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, July 8 - 5:00pm
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Monday, July 16 - 9:00pm