This edition: Can Metaphysics Discern God? Pt. 1 Of 2
First aired: October 23, 2017.
How to think about God rationally, logically, profoundly, critically. We have no illusion that metaphysics can find God, but can a kind of progress be made?
- Does Consciousness Require a Radical Explanation?
- Monday, May 21 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 22 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 23 - 12:30pm
- Why Consonance in Science and Theology?
- Monday, May 7 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, May 8 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, May 9 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 12 - 9:30am
- Critical Realism in Science and Theology (Ernan McMullin)
- Wednesday, April 25 - 12:30pm
- Saturday, April 28 - 9:30am
- Sunday, April 29 - 5:00pm