This edition: Can Metaphysics Discern God? Pt. 2 Of 2
First aired: November 6, 2017.
Metaphysics seeks insights into fundamental features of existence: It does not depend on human emotions or personal testimonies. When metaphysics focuses on God, what happens?
- Can God and Science Mix?
- Monday, August 27 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:00pm
- How Do Consciousness and Language Relate?
- Monday, August 13 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, August 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 19 - 5:00pm
- How Could God Make Miracles?
- Monday, July 30 - 9:00pm
- Tuesday, July 31 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Wednesday, August 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 5:00pm
- What is the Doomsday Argument?
- Sunday, July 22 - 5:00pm