Latest edition: To Protect and Serve: Can Policing Change?
First aired: April 1, 2015.
Prof Karin Martin of John Jay College describes her research into the racially biased use of fines by police and courts around the country. In a conversation with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman, she’s joined by students who describe troubling front-line encounters with cops in New York.
Prof. Karin Martin John Jay College/CUNY
- Heroin and Music: The New York Connection
- Wednesday, May 6 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, May 9 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 10 - 10:00am
- To Protect and Serve: Can Policing Change?
- Wednesday, April 1 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 4 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, April 5 - 10:00am