Latest edition: Drugs 2.0: How The Web Is Changing Narco-Trafficking
First aired: April 2, 2014.
Today’s most profitable drug deals have moved from the street corner to cyberspace. The next episode of Criminal Justice Matters explores why the Web has become the heart of a thriving multimillion dollar global trade in designer drugsoften beyond the control of law enforcement. Mike Power, a British journalist, tells Host Steve Handelman how the Internet drug scene now reaches into your home computer. Stephanie Jones of the Drug Policy Alliance joins them to sort through what this means for drug policy. .
- That's So Gay: Violence and the LGBT Community
- Wednesday, May 7 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, May 10 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, May 11 - 10:00am
- Drugs 2.0: How The Web Is Changing Narco-Trafficking
- Wednesday, April 2 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, April 5 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, April 6 - 10:00am