Latest edition: NYC's Plummeting Crime Rate: Is It Real?
First aired: February 3, 2016.
Crime in New York has dropped to its lowest rates since the 1960s. Richard Aborn, head of the Citizens Crime Commission, and Prof. Peter Moskos of John Jay College discuss the reasons—and why some remain skeptical of the figures—with Stephen Handelman, host of “Criminal Justice Matters.”
Richard Aborn President, Citizens Crime Commission of New York City
Peter Moskos Professor, John Jay College/CUNY
- NYC's Plummeting Crime Rate: Is It Real?
- Wednesday, February 3 - 10:00am, 3:00pm, 11:00pm
- Saturday, February 6 - 8:00pm
- The Homegrown Terrorist: How the Unabomber Transformed the FBI
- Saturday, January 9 - 8:00pm
- Sunday, January 10 - 10:00am