This edition: Justice Delayed?
Original tape date: May 21, 2007.
Barry Latzer and James Cauthen, authors, “Justice Delayed? Time Consumption in Capital Appeals: A Multistate Study.”
Host: Patrick Collins.
- John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in America
- Tuesday, July 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, July 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, July 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 8 - 6:30pm
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Tuesday, June 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, June 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, June 9 - 7:30am