This edition: World Terrorism: What It Is and How It Can Be Fought
Original tape date: March 25, 2010.
Guest: Peter Romaniuk, Asst. Prof. of Political Science, John Jay College, and author, “Multilateral Counter-Terrorism.” Host: Patrick Collins.
- Hurricanes and Justice
- Tuesday, August 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 12 - 6:30pm
- John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in America
- Tuesday, July 3 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, July 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 8 - 6:30pm