This edition: World Terrorism: What It Is and How It Can Be Fought
Original tape date: March 25, 2010.
Guest: Peter Romaniuk, Asst. Prof. of Political Science, John Jay College, and author, “Multilateral Counter-Terrorism.” Host: Patrick Collins.
- Behind Closed Doors
- Tuesday, February 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30pm
- NYC Justice Corps Gives At-Risk Youth the Tools to Succeed
- Tuesday, January 8 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 9 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30pm