This edition: World Terrorism: What It Is and How It Can Be Fought
Original tape date: March 25, 2010.
Guest: Peter Romaniuk, Asst. Prof. of Political Science, John Jay College, and author, “Multilateral Counter-Terrorism.” Host: Patrick Collins.
- How Can We Stop Online Violence
- Tuesday, May 1 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 6:30pm
- How To Be Smart About Cybersecurity
- Tuesday, April 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 8 - 6:30pm