This edition: President Obama's Re-election: United We Stand on Criminal Justice Reforms?
Original tape date: November 20, 2012.
First aired: December 5, 2012.
President Obama’s re-election hasn’t changed the fact that the nation remains divided along party lines. However, there is one important part of his agenda where there seems to be common ground: fixing the nation’s broken criminal justice system. Americans from all parts of the political spectrum are ready to take a more pragmatic approach to justice issues that once divided the country. How will the second Obama Administration take advantage of this shift?
Gloria Browne-Marshall Associate Professor of Constitutional Law, John Jay College/CUNY
Stephen Handelman Director, John Jay College Center on Media, Crime & Justice
Glenn E. Martin Vice President, Development and Public Affairs, Fortune Society
- December 2017
- Tuesday, December 5 - 9:35pm
- Wednesday, December 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 9 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 10 - 6:30pm
- John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in America
- Tuesday, November 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, November 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 12 - 6:30pm