This edition: Making Schools Safer
Original tape date: April 24, 2013.
First aired: May 1, 2013.
Explores the debate about putting more armed guards in schools and campuses with special guests Glenn Stanton, former FBI agent who co-authored a recent training manual for school safety officers; James Mulvaney, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY; Mike Taylor, co-founder of Safety Point Education. Taped April 24, 2013.
- Hurricanes and Justice
- Tuesday, August 7 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, August 8 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 7:30am
- Sunday, August 12 - 6:30pm
- John Jay's New President Speaks Out on Justice in America
- Tuesday, July 3 - 9:30pm
- Saturday, July 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, July 8 - 6:30pm