This edition: Making Schools Safer
Original tape date: April 24, 2013.
First aired: May 1, 2013.
Explores the debate about putting more armed guards in schools and campuses with special guests Glenn Stanton, former FBI agent who co-authored a recent training manual for school safety officers; James Mulvaney, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY; Mike Taylor, co-founder of Safety Point Education. Taped April 24, 2013.
- How Can We Stop Online Violence
- Tuesday, May 1 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 6:30pm
- How To Be Smart About Cybersecurity
- Tuesday, April 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 8 - 6:30pm