This edition: Making Schools Safer
Original tape date: April 24, 2013.
First aired: May 1, 2013.
Explores the debate about putting more armed guards in schools and campuses with special guests Glenn Stanton, former FBI agent who co-authored a recent training manual for school safety officers; James Mulvaney, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY; Mike Taylor, co-founder of Safety Point Education. Taped April 24, 2013.
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Wednesday, November 7 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, November 10 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 11 - 6:30pm
- Bill Moyers: A Conversation About Rikers Island and Justice
- Tuesday, October 2 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, October 3 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 7:30am
- Sunday, October 7 - 6:30pm