This edition: Making Schools Safer
Original tape date: April 24, 2013.
First aired: May 1, 2013.
Explores the debate about putting more armed guards in schools and campuses with special guests Glenn Stanton, former FBI agent who co-authored a recent training manual for school safety officers; James Mulvaney, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and adjunct professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY; Mike Taylor, co-founder of Safety Point Education. Taped April 24, 2013.
- Behind Closed Doors
- Tuesday, February 5 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 6 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 10 - 6:30pm
- NYC Justice Corps Gives At-Risk Youth the Tools to Succeed
- Tuesday, January 8 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 9 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 13 - 6:30pm