This edition: Troubled Youth: Is Our Justice System Failing Them?
First aired: November 5, 2014.
Blunt-spoken Dr. John Deasy, former Los Angeles school czar, describes the transformations in the country’s second largest education system that have dramatically reduced disciplinary suspensions and increased graduation rates with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman. They’re joined by Tracie Keesee, co-founder of UCLA’s Center for Policing Equity, for a discussion of the troubled juvenile justice system.
- How Can We Stop Online Violence
- Tuesday, May 1 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 2 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 5 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 6 - 6:30pm
- How To Be Smart About Cybersecurity
- Tuesday, April 3 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 4 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 8 - 6:30pm